Get Connected – Home Owners Association
Through partnerships with the country’s top consultants and studies of the best practices of successful HOAs around the United States, the Picacho Mountain Home Owners Association (HOA) will protect the value of your home and help the community thrive for generations to come.
For less than $50 per month* (for Estate Homes) you benefit from:
- High quality Covenants, Codes & Restrictions (CC&Rs) & Bylaws that protect the value of your home and the integrity of the community
- Detailed Architectural Guidelines
- A fulltime town manager will handle HOA management, enforcement of CC&Rs, and planning of community events and activities
- Professional maintenance of community facilities, parks, open spaces, landscaping, drainage and roads
- Resident Online Community provides you the opportunity to stay informed and stay connected
A professionally managed HOA means you spend time enjoying community without worrying about managing the community!
A vibrant community is a place where you have the opportunity to engage neighbors through clubs, organizations, events and more. Increased volunteerism, sharing, trust and cooperation result from the enhanced social fabric of a connected community.
Picacho Mountain provides opportunities for resident to engage through private online groups, giving residents private access to:
- Community Activities
- Community Clubs & Organizations
- Community News
- Community Service Opportunities
- On-going Educational Opportunities
- Neighbor-to-Neighbor Discussion Boards
- HOA Updates and Documents
- And much more
If you would like information or have questions regarding Picacho Mountain Homeowners Association call our office at 888.511.9872 or contact us. Our Community Concierge will be more than happy to help you out.
*Additional fees may be assessed for certain neighborhoods with additional amenities such as gated access or front yard landscape maintenance.