Feel the Warmth in Las Cruces, New Mexico
Picacho Mountain Master Planned Community is located in the Picacho Hills area of Las Cruces, New Mexico (Directions). Rated the Best Place to Retire by AARP in 2006, the new custom homes in Las Cruces, New Mexico are one of the best-kept secrets in the Southwest. In Las Cruces you’ll enjoy the warmth of the Southwest sun as well as the warmth of the friendly residents you’ll find here.
Las Cruces enjoys 350 days of sunshine a year and mild temperatures with average summer highs in the 90′s and winter highs in the 50′s.
Contact our Community Concierge or call 888.511.9872 today to schedule your visit to Las Cruces and private tour of Picacho Mountain!
Las Cruces attracts people of all ages and stages in life. The amazing climate attracts those tired of shoveling snow. The prime location draws outdoors enthusiasts and those looking for a more active lifestyle year-round. Families love that Picacho Mountain is located in the region’s top school district.
- Education – Top rated school district and opportunities for continued education and lifelong learning
- Culture & the Arts – Enjoy rich culture and over 40 galleries and 200 artists right here in the Mesilla Valley
- Clubs & Organizations – An active community with something for everyone
- Hiking & Outdoors Activities – For all ages and skill levels
- Regional Attractions – Centrally located numerous day trip and weekend destinations
take advantage of all that las cruces has to offer!